Monday, November 26, 2012

"This is a Hope of Pleasure..."

May your Pressure,
Be changed to pleasure,
That you will receive treasure,
In great measure.


It was hard to describe everything about the recent event. How should I describe the most precious moments in my life through out the four-year of studies at this university. I learnt a lot. From zero to hero. I gain so much. I made mistakes yet the teams are so wise and nice to advise me. I have done somethings before I graduate. The decision that I had made in the previous post, to not regretting my remaining life as a student in this university is almost fulfilled. I have made a history. I have become a part of history, and proud of it.

Hopefully, this brotherhood, this chemistry, this relationship will last forever. We will meet again, whether it is in the same roof or in any where in this world. For even if we are far away, we still live under the same blue sky. The same bright sun and light moon. I am thankful to my LORD for giving me hope and guide me to meet these wonderful people. I do not wish to let it go.

For the greater good, For humanity.

National Economics Student (NESt) Conference
17-18 November 2012