life (68) wisdom (37) quotes/poems (32) family (26) events (20) iiu (19) Ramadhan (17) books (17) marriage (17) memories (14) stories (14) dreams (10) sightseeing (6) children (5) photoshop (5) skills (5) works (5) That Turning Point That Journey (2) Utau (2) cooking (2) ayat cinta <3 (1) vacation (1)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The call

When i received a call from you, i feel glad and happy. You arrived safely here. Thank to Allah for letting you coming here again :)

When you call me, at that time, i was sleeping. But knowing that you called me i unconsciously  answered the call after my lil sister give the phone. Though i vaguely remember what i had said to you, but i know i answer you properly.Hopefully ;)

Sorry for the monotone, since i cant even open my eyes at that time, but i knew what you said. I remember it. Thanks for calling me and telling me you are safe and happy by your family at that time. :D

*big hugs for you*

see you soon...

No comments: