life (68) wisdom (37) quotes/poems (32) family (26) events (20) iiu (19) Ramadhan (17) books (17) marriage (17) memories (14) stories (14) dreams (10) sightseeing (6) children (5) photoshop (5) skills (5) works (5) That Turning Point That Journey (2) Utau (2) cooking (2) ayat cinta <3 (1) vacation (1)

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Just few weeks ago went to MPH NU Sentral to spend the book voucher which belongs to Mr Hubby. Having a blissful evening surrounded by the books and the love one.
 
As currently, I just finished most of the books that i had bought. When the mood and inspiration met, I could go on and read more than I thought I would. Perhaps maybe most the books that I had bought were in Malay language. Also the books are inspiring and motivating.

I hope I can continue this devotion and motivation to keep reading despite being busy (busy is not an excuse to not read!)

Till few more weeks before adapting to a new phase of life. I am excited as well as nervous. Hope to meet you soon dear. Wish to hug you and been missing you since forever!

XOXO

No comments: